Dear customers, we have good news for you! Starting from client version 1.0.0, DandyDialer now has an integrated contact editor.
Some of the notable features of the editor includes -
- Support for attaching a variety of information fields to a contact, besides their phone number.
- Full text search capability on most fields of a contact.
- Same contact can be subscribed to multiple lists, if desired.
Supported information fields
- Phone numbers, up to three per contact.
- Email addresses, up to three per contact.
- First / middle / last names.
- Professional / academic title.
- Date of birth.
- Zip / postal code.
- Physical address lines, up to three lines.
- Various fine-grained physical address fields: area, city, state, province, country.
- Fields for miscellaneous or uncategorized information about a contact, up to three per contact.
So, what do we do with so many information fields? At the least, DandyDialer can now be used as a lightweight customer relationship management(CRM) software. We have plans to eventually allow users to dynamically segment contact lists based on these information fields. Also, we are thinking about implementing personalized text-to-speech(TTS) generation based on names and titles.
Here’s a couple of screenshots demonstrating the contact panel -