A new version of DandyDialer is out with a lot of bug fixes.
List of fixed bugs:
- Fixed Safari+MacOS related bug where contact mapping was not working during list upload.
- Fixed another Safari+MacOS related bug where frontend application may fail to load sometimes.
- Fixed legacy DTMF detection toggle switch being unusable, even if user has permission to use the feature.
- Fixed local phone number importing failing sometimes due to incorrect handling of fallback phone country.
- Fixed duration metrics histogram in campaign analytics section being unreadable for large amount of data. They are now properly binned and scaled.
- Fixed contacts persisting after deletion of a contact list.